Being a member of the Chamber of Commerce will open the door to many contacts that can help your business grow through the power of referrals and networking!
- The Chamber of Commerce promotes Brookfield by providing special events and entertainment that attract visitors to our community and with promotions designed to enhance shopping in our local businesses. Everyone loves a parade and festival! But they don’t just happen without planning, money and hard work. Our local charitable organizations use these events to assist in their fundraising. Some of these events are hosted by the Chamber and we are continually striving to grow and be more versatile, while adding future events to our calendar.
- Your business will be listed by category in the Chamber’s business directory. This will have your business logo, our business’ direct web-link & contact information.
- Brookfield Bucks – Since the introduction of Brookfield Bucks the program has uniquely generated over $90,000 in monies redeemed exclusively in our Community.
- Business referrals – The Chamber receives many inquiries regarding businesses and services. Our Chamber office answers questions regarding lodging, rental housing, banks, office space, restaurants, lawyers, churches, florists, real estate agents, contractors, and funeral homes, just to name a few. There are phone calls and walk-ins, people wanting city maps, directions, and relocation information… the Chamber is here to answer every inquiry with professionalism and enthusiasm. We highly recommend Chamber members that fit the inquiry!
- Bring us your business cards and brochures to the Chamber office and let us advocate for your business when people are inquiring!
- Frequent email blasts allow members to promote an upcoming event or publicize good news.
- Social Media – Having a big event? Offering a new product or service? Let the Chamber help promote it on their Facebook page.
- Ribbon Cutting events are great for new businesses in the area. They create the opportunity for a celebratory opening of your business and visibility for the public and chamber members.
- Open House – Offering a new product or service? New addition to your office? Moved your business to a new location? Hosting a business open house event is best for you. This allows you to invite guests in to tour your new space, or to show and inform about your new product or service.
- Eligibility for your business to join Chamber of Commerce Health Benefit Program. Click here for more information on Chamber Health Insurance Benefits
- The yearly Chamber Dinner provides an excellent opportunity to network, enjoy a great dinner and catch up on the latest news, people in the spotlight and programs in the community.
- Would you like to sponsor a Chamber After Hours event? This is a great way to network and showcase your services or products.
You are the lifeblood of Brookfield, and without you, Brookfield would not continue to thrive. You are a valuable part of this Community, and we hope that you will become an active member of the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce. We are asking YOU to join the Chamber and become a part of our business family… to share in the positive growth that can be accomplished if we work together as a team. Let’s make our logo “Brookfield – a Great Place to Land” the reality it can be!
JOIN THE CHAMBER
For more information on the Brookfield Area Chamber of Commerce or to inquire about joining the Chamber, please call the Chamber office at 660-258-7255. Click here for an email form and we will give you a call!