About The Chamber
- To develop, encourage, promote, and protect the commercial, professional, financial, and general business interests of the City of Brookfield.
- To promote the civic interests and general welfare of the community.
- To extend and promote the trade and commerce, and foster, develop and protect the industry of the city and county.
- To encourage the development of the transportation and to advance the agricultural interests of the county.
- To procure laws and regulations desirable for the benefit of business in general and provide for a forum for the re-election of the sentiments of business regarding matters affecting its interest.
Message from the Executive Director
Welcome to the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce website. We are a vibrant and energetic organization with the mission to promote, showcase, and enhance commercial economic growth, new and existing businesses, area tourism, and prosperity in the Brookfield area community.
The Brookfield Area Chamber of Commerce is a member organization made up of over 100 members — business leaders of our community, providing goods and services to Brookfield and the surrounding area. The Chamber was founded in 1938 and has continually and successfully worked within the Brookfield community providing a wide variety of events and services for the business owners and citizens of Brookfield. The Chamber is governed by an elected nine-member Board of Directors with an Executive Director who oversees the daily operation and all functions of the office and of the organization.
We invite you to learn more about our growing, clean, and friendly community! For more information on the Brookfield Area Chamber of Commerce or to inquire about joining the Chamber, please call the Chamber office at 660-258-7255.
The town of Brookfield is large enough to serve and small enough to care which makes a great combination for businesses and families. Brookfield is a great place to live, eat, shop, play, and stay … Brookfield is a great place to land!
Board of Directors
Vice President – Pam Davis – Citizens Bank And Trust, Brookfield
Secretary – Laura Carr – Fabric Chateau, Brookfield
Treasurer – Kjersten Parn – Wright Funeral Home, Brookfield
Executive Director – Autumn Beal
Skylar Bruner – Creative Pathways, Brookfield
Justin Reiland – Cleveland Real Estate, Brookfield
Scott Cooper – American Family Insurance, Brookfield
Brookfield Chamber of Commerce
Autumn Beal, Executive Director
207 North Main Street
Brookfield, Missouri 64628